Saturday, July 21, 2012

Big Life Updates

Hey!
I haven't blogged in sooo long! Here's what's new:

Work:
Work has been going tremendously :) I quite like my job in case you haven't noticed. I worked a double today.. I've had a few days off too. I did set ups one day and was magically bumped to podium which was like a miracle. Today I did some random tasks for a bit- lately it's been like I don't get actual positions, just do random stuff. It's cool though. I'm going to miss CRT cast so much when I leave :(

Life:
My friends from home came to visit me!!!! Lidia came in Tuesday and Ellen/Shelby came the next day. Lidia and I stayed at Coronado Springs the first day. It was fun! We rented a boat at the Contemporary Resort and got to drive around Bay Lake. We got to see where the old abandoned water park River Country was. After that we went to Downtown Disney and watched the Katy Perry movie with Alex :)
When Ellen/Shelby got here we located to Pop Century and we played Tower of Terror Clue then we went to the pool and swam. The evening consisted of going to the Polynesian resort and getting Dole Whips, and watches Wishes from the beach <3
The next day was our Animal Kingdom day. It was fun! I got to spend the morning with them before I had to go to work.
Yesterday was Magic Kingdom day. Boy what a marathon. It was the hottest day everrrrr. But it was fun- we ate at CRT which was like.. two worlds colliding with them there.
Today they did Hollywood Studios but I worked a double so I wasn't with them.

So that's life!
I'm so happy to see them again- it's weird they're here (like the world colliding thing) but it's also quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment