Sunday, July 22, 2012

Imagination with Figment!

I went to Epcot today with the girls from home :) It was fun! Epcot is really what you make of it I guess. We did Imagination (haha one of my new favorites), Club Cool, Soarin', Mission Space, Living with the Land. Ellen and I got to meet Stitch :) Ellen had to leave early so she's back in Canada :( I had to say bye to her but I will see her soon :)

I worked 2:45-10:15. It was a good shift :) I got to help out our special events manager and help prepare balloons and stuff for our special packages which was fun. I was a seater for the rest of the night. Jill drove me home and we stopped at Wawa a new gas station. It has amazing hoagie subs for really cheap! It was nice to be able to have some food and spend time with Jill :)

I'm going to visit with Alex soon then go to bed. SO TIRED.

PS Our last schedule came out today.... I am so devastated. The more I reflect on this experience the more I love it and I just appreciate literally every second I spend here. I'm going to soak it all in, dig my in my heels.. I don't want to leave. I know leaving is inevitable though and leaving will only make me grow even more fonder of this place if that's even possible. I know there are more adventures to be had as well :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your life. I can't wait for you to come home though... and come to Baddeck! (Because baddeck is sooooo much more exciting than disney).

    ReplyDelete