Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lately.

The past few days have been crazy! My friends left for Canada :( I miss them already but I'll see them soon!

I lost my wallet in the Magic Kingdom the other day, with all my IDs and $80 in it.. but IT TURNED UP THE NEXT DAY AT LOST AND FOUND. Thank goodness for honest people :)

I worked at the Plaza today, just a random shift :) It was fun to be on Main Street and to watch the parades and stuff. The Plaza only has 33 tables and no characters or anything so it was relatively stress free compared to CRT. I decided to wear my Acadia University name tag today and somebody recognized it! They were from Toronto.

The costume is identical to the Crystal Palace one with a different apron.

I am officially ready to make the most of my last work week!! I'm going to see Marc hopefully, go to Universal one last time, and of course, the parks one last time. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment