Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bye bye Universal

Yesterday I worked 2:45-10:15. I went to Magic Kingdom early to get Sorceror's Cards. I ended up having a lot of time so I watched the Country Bears, ate lunch at the Colombia Harbor House and collected some fast passes :) My fast pass collection now includes all Fantasyland fast passes which I'm pretty happy about. Big hearts for FanLand.

I had a random room mate last night! For some reason some girl needed a room for one night before her flight back to her home country (Moracco!) today.. so she slept in our apartment in my bedroom. She was nice, but it was just so random!

I went to Universal today for the last time this summer. The good news is I ended up going to Universal 4 times so I got my money's worth for the annual pass :)
I went today with Sara, Alex and Sara's bf from Canada Ryan. Great crew, we had a great time :) Said goodbye to Hogwarts and the Rip Rocket Roller Coaster and the Mummy and all the good rides. :(

I work two doubles in a row starting tomorrow. Going to get my full of CRT before having to leave it! :(
Two doubles in a row = Lindsay going to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment