Monday, July 16, 2012

stocka stocka stocka

I worked 11:30-10:15 today. Lo and behold I got pulled to be stocker again. This time from 1-7.
It's physically hard work. You're in charge of stocking ice (involves shoveling ice.. it's heavy), trays, plates, spoons, lids, straws, cups (big one), hot bread, waters, watching the soup, preparing butter, preparing lemons among other things. It's just a lot to balance and all the stuff is all around the kitchen so it's a lot of walking too.
I didn't mind though.
Other positions I did were breezeway greeter (love of my life), greeter assist, podium for a bit, seater, seater/setter. I guess I'm not important enough for a real position these days!
Now I'm watching Big Brother and anxiously awaiting tomorrow!!! :D Lidia comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment