Monday, July 30, 2012

Magical Moments

I worked a double yesterday and today :)
Yesterday I was on podium for lunch, then for dinner I was a seater for a bit and breezeway greeter as well. It was fun! I love being breezeway greeter even though you get the same questions over and over again- "what is this?" "can we go in the castle?" "Why is the door shut?" "where are the bathrooms?" "How do we make reservations?"
Last night we all went to Nicki's apartment and got dressed up and hate a little goodbye celebration. The other girls who work at the castle are all unique and beautiful and I am very happy to have met them.




Today I was greeter for lunch, and for dinner I was updater then greeter again.
Tonight was very emotional. It was my last night working with some of my best friends at the castle, and I had to say goodbye. We all got to watch Wishes together from underneath the castle, and Cinderella even joined in.  I had many tearful hugs goodbye tonight.
This experience has been unreal, and the end seems even more unreal. I normally struggle with transitions- this one is gonna be a douzy. I'm excited to go home and I truly miss Nova Scotia and my people so to speak- but I'm leaving a piece of my heart here for sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment